Wednesday, May 25, 2016

TNP

TNP


Coleen Garcia Don't Regret Having A Relationship With Billy Crawford! Why? Read This!

Posted: 25 May 2016 03:59 AM PDT


Coleen Garcia had a recent interview with the King of Talk in 'Tonight With Boy Abunda'.  

On the said interview, they talked about her relationship with her current boyfriend Billy Crawford. She talked about how she could not imagine her life if Billy did not came into her life. 

Coleen also said that every journey that she had and she will be having with Billy is worth it. She made Billy Crawford the inspiration of her life. 

Based on the statement of Coleen, she said: Not everything that makes you happy is worth fighting for. There are things that need to be let go, simply because they are not meant to be. The happiness that you can get in holding on is just a portion of what you can get if you let go. However, if you can see that "holding on" will make you a better person, will enrich your soul and will bring you to lifetime contentment, then do not let go.'

She also revealed that her father Jose approves Billy Crawford and they even spend time hanging out together. 

Source: ChosenTrends

Daughter Passed Away Unexpectedly. When Her Parents Found Her Secret Letter, They Could Not Believe What Was Written Inside!

Posted: 25 May 2016 04:03 AM PDT


Mary and Tim Smith's hearts were torn into pieces after their 12-year-old daughter named Taylor passed away. She was taken away by pneumonia at her young age. 

After some time, the couple decided to go through the stuff of their daughter. But they found something that really move them to tears. 

Back in April 13, 2013, Taylor decided to write herself a letter and sealed it. The letter was supposed to be opened when she is already 22 years old. 

However, she was not able to reach that age. The envelope was filled with Taylor's hand writing. 

"Dear Taylor,

How's life? Life is pretty simple right now (10 years in your past). I know I'm late for you, but as I'm writing, this is early, so; congratulations on graduating high school! If you didn't go back and keep trying. Get that degree! Are you (we) in college? If not, I understand. We do have pretty good reasoning, after all.

Don't forget, it's Allana's 11th birthday today! Sheesh, 11 already? In my time, she just turned 1! I didn't get to go to that party though, because I was in Cranks, Kentucky for my first mission trip. I've only been back for 6 days!

Speaking of, how's your relationship with GOD? Have you prayed, worshipped, read the bible, or gone to serve the lord recently? If not, get up and do so NOW! I don't care what point in our life we're in right now, do it! He was mocked, beaten, tortured, and crucified for you! A sinless man, who never did you or any other person any wrong!

Now, have you gone on any more mission trips? Have you been out of the country yet? How about on a plane?

Is Doctor Who still on the air? If not, what regeneration did they end it with? You should go watch some Doctor Who! Later though, you gotta finish reading your own words of wisdom!

Do you have your own place yet? If we're in college, what are we majoring in? Right now, I wanna be a lawyer.

Have you been to Dollywood recently? Right now, their newest attraction is the Wild Eagle. It's so fun!

Also I think I'm going to sell my iPad and buy an iPad mini, Don't forget to tell your kids that we're older than the tablet! Attached I also have a drawing of an iPad, so you can show them.

Well, I think that's all. But remember, it's been 10 years since I wrote this. Stuff has happened, good and bad. That's just how life works, and you have to go with it.

Sincerely, Taylor Smith"


Source: NewsNer, YouTube

20, 000 Bees Chased Down A Car For 2 Days After Their Queen Bee Got Trapped In A Boot!

Posted: 25 May 2016 01:16 AM PDT


Talk about a nightmare that involves 20, 000. This happened in real life as a queen bee got trapped inside the4x4 vehicle which resulted to her hive chasing down the vehicle for two days. 

It took 5 different beekeepers to get rid of the bees by coaxing them into a cardboard and let the wind blow them off the Mitsubishi Outlander



According to the Roger Burns of the Pembrokshire Beekeepers, the owner of the car did not know that the queen bee was trapped at the back of the car only to find the boot of bees the following day. 

Roger said, "We think the queen had been attracted to something in the car, perhaps something sweet, and had got into a gap on the boot's wiper blade or perhaps the hinge.
'The swarm of around 20,000 had followed her and were sat around on the boot of the car. I brought over a cardboard box and carefully brushed them into there as quickly as possible as I was aware it was a big swarm in the middle of the high street."

'I have been beekeeping for 30 years and I have never seen a swarm do that. It is natural for them to follow the queen but it is a strange thing to see and quite surprising to have a car followed for two days. It was quite amusing,' he added.
Source: Metro

Nurse Held This Lifeless Baby In Her Arms, The Real Story Behind The Photo Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes!

Posted: 24 May 2016 11:14 PM PDT


In most countries around the world, nurses are said to be overworked and underpaid. They are one of the workers which does not get the appreciation that they deserve. Their hardwork as they are taking good care, makes us feel better and stay healthy. 

Brittany Denise is one of those nurses who dedicated their lives to ensure that their duties are being fulfilled. But what makes their job even more rewarding is the amazing stories behind every patient that they are taking care of. 

Read the touching story of Brittany Denise who works as a nurse in the NICU. 

"Most everyone knows I am a nurse! A NICU Nurse. Many people think this means feeding and rocking babies, which occasionally I get the privilege to do ๐Ÿ˜Š … But my job entails so much more.

I take care of babies born months too early to live without modern medicine…Placed on ventilators with central lines and life saving medications.
I assess them, care for them, draw labs, start IVs, and give medications. 
I teach a new dad how to change his fragile baby's diaper for the first time.
I place this baby on their moms chest (often with many tubes and wires attached) after she has not yet been able to hold them for days, sometimes weeks. 
I comfort that momma as she watches her tiny fragile baby go through more pokes, prods, and procedures than most of us will ever even know.
I celebrate with parents every milestone: every good blood gas, gram gained, tube removed.
I rejoice in the day parents get to bring their baby home after spending months inside the walls of the NICU.
I witness miracles. I get to see little lives come back and beat insurmountable odds. But sometimes I don't…
I help to resuscitate babies when their hearts stop and little bodies simply can't take any more. 
I beat myself up trying to think what we could have done better or different when all medical options have been exhausted.
I hand those sweet little lives to their parents as they take their last breaths when science and medicine is no longer enough.
I give them medication to make them comfortable in their last moments here on earth.
I help make molds and keepsakes that their family will cherish forever.
I share memories with the family and we laugh and cry in the midst of it all. The NICU becomes their home.
I hug their family members as they walk away from their baby's room for the last time, hoping my words brought them some comfort.
I sometimes cry in the car on my way home, in the shower, or as I try to fall asleep before going into work to take care of other little lives.
I lean on my coworkers. Those other NICU nurses I'm so blessed to work besides. I look to them for knowledge, wisdom, and support. 
Yes, my "job" is a NICU Nurse. But it proves time and time again to be so much more."

"***this picture was most definitely shared with this mommas permission as she loves to share her sons journey and the fighter that he was! ๐Ÿ˜Š  This picture was taken after he left us here on earth and it was such a blessing to be there with him in these moments. I know his other NICU nurses in the background feel the same way! Photo taken by the wonderful Ashley Trainer-Smas๐Ÿ˜Š❤"
Source: NewsNer

This Is What Happens When Someone Tried To Touch Matteo Guidicelli's Private Part! Shocking!

Posted: 25 May 2016 01:09 AM PDT


For every athlete, it is just normal to smack each other from behind. It is similar to someone tapping another on the shoulder

But when someone touches their private part, this is a different issue already because this is the part which is sacred for mankind. 

It is a rare thing that men try to touch each other. It has become a part of their jokes. 

In one of the shoot that Matteo Guidicelli and Ivan Caraplet, they tried to do something more of a 'dude thing'. Ivan was spotted as he was fooling with Matteo around. This is tagged as their 'secret handshake' that only male athletes know. 

You better see this video.

Source: LionHearTV

This Man Has The 'Best Job In The World'! Why? Better Check This Out!

Posted: 24 May 2016 10:47 PM PDT


People have been looking for the best job that they could possibly have. This is not just about the salary but also because of the perks that they could get from it. 

While you are still in school, the goal is to look for the 'Best Job In The World'.

Now, one person is living the life of having the possible 'Best Job in the World'. His name is Lars Larson and he was nominated under the category of having the 'Best Job in the World' and he became famous for his job. 

He is a trampoline health and safety officer. Not only that, this is because he works for the topless trampoline team and they are practicing without their shirt on. His job is to make sure that these women could practice safely every now and then. 

Source: ChosenTrends, YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment